Practice Wellness Community Fall Offering: 9-week Online Course September 20 - November 21, 2021
We are ready to spend less time thinking and talking about practice, and more time engaging in it directly. We know that life is full and that time is so precious, so we want to make the most of what we have by jumping right into all of the good work that we have learned supports us on the path. We also know that showing up and engaging practice independently but in the company of other practitioners is not just motivating and inspiring but sometimes simply means that the whole thing is a heck of a lot more likely to happen!
• 30-minute audio recording convo Meg/Sam/Rachel
• 60 minute call live + recorded Mondays 8-9pm EST (meditation/contemplation/journaling) with Rachel/Meg (Sam will join last 4 calls.)
• 90 minute practice live + recorded Sundays 1:30-3pm EST Meg/Sam/Rachel
*Please note: If financial hardship would prevent you from participating in this course, please contact us. Payment plans are available as well as need based and BIPOC scholarship.
WHY this course is important:
• Consistency: habits are built through regularity and repetition; this course offers both. • Build your practice muscle • Cultivate harmony between what you do on the cushion/mat/notebook within the whole of your life.
• Accountability: the container and the contract for our shared efforts • Navigate how you need to nourish yourself in this phase of life • Commit to a long-term relationship with practice • Cultivate your responsibility to seeing and being seen, holding space and taking up space.
• Community: We have said it countless times; we neither can do the work alone nor can anyone do our work for us. • Evolve your habits in community • Experience the power of simply showing up